Tuesday 16 October 2012

When in France....



The France troupe

I have recently just come back from a week long shoot in France. The assignment was to model wedding dresses for an up and coming dress hire company called Jessica Louise. I was accompanied by four other models, a photographer and a the photographers assistant. The whole week was such a laugh, but we also we worked hard and got the images we needed. I learnt a lot whilst being in this environment. How different people work and model and the ideas that people come up with. It helped me grow as a model and understand what I want from the career and what I need to put in to get it. It is safe to say I know now that main stream jobs such as modelling wedding dresses is not where my career lies. I like to have fun and use expressions and that type of modelling doesn't fall into the above bracket. I have realised now since being home that the more alternative side of the industry is where my modelling lies and now I will be working hard to find jobs that meet this requirement. Although the week was fun and I made great contacts and friends, I realise now that that kind of job is not for me. It's all about the wacky and interesting jobs from now on....

After our make up headshots
The double apple

Before the dead bride shoot


 
 
 


Candice

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment