Wednesday 20 February 2013

Published in FRONT magazine for Timeless Clothing


So Timeless Clothings advert has been featured in front magazine. I am so excited about being in it! Also I am very grateful that Timeless Clothing decided to use me for their advertisement. The photo above is printed in this months FRONT magazine – issue 177. For me being printed in front magazine is such a great way to end my year. 2012 has been filled with really good opportunities and I have got to meet and work with some fantastic people along the way. Being printed in Front magazine just puts the cherry on the top of my year. Thank you so much guys for choosing me to represent you! Now go grab yourself a copy of this months FRONT and see what the fuss is all about! Also check out Timeless Clothing’s great range of items – www.timeless-clothing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment